about me

รูปภาพของฉัน
EF dot society is me, Nuntawat Jarusruangnil. I'm studying at School of Architecture and Design (SoA+D) in faculty of Communication design. This Block is the way that I can express my idea, though and to share with people. Now I work in the field of moving image and some design stuff with my friends like a crew. call "Eyedropper fill" www.myspace.com/f_society www.myspace.com/eyedropper_fill

๙.๐๓.๒๕๕๒

Black hole son (Thom AJ. Madson)

Black hole son (Thom AJ.Madson) from Nuntawat Jarusruangnil on Vimeo.


Music video : Black hole son

Duration : 4.20 mins

Music : Thom AJ. Madson

Illustrate and animated : Nuntawat Jarusruangnil

Synopsis

A man who get in deep of his own many distress
even in works, love, family, friends.

He can't keep these thing in his mind anymore.
He want to find someone who understand what he was.

He go out with a terrifying story that bury in his mind.
One day he express his own story to the one person,
he find that a person who not feel like him never understand
what he was.

The thing that bury in his mind that he want to express become explode and destroy himself.

So he want someone who truly understand but on the contrary he is a monster.

Finally he had to get back and stuck again with his own terrifying story,

Waiting until the time will cure himself.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น